Our consulting work comprises interventions to revitalize the organization: Assessing current situation; establishing strategic priorities, strengthening HR capability; developing a healthy culture at work.
Examples of work undertaken
- Disaster impact analysis, and developing strategic plans for response and recovery
- Analysis of resistance to change, theories of change, and design of effective change management strategies
- Review of Talent Management strategy and organizational structure in light of organizational goals / business plan
- Stakeholder analysis to support more effective partnerships
- Establishing or reinforcing a positive culture at work with strong team commitment
- Disaster Impact Analysis: Consultancy assessing the impact of the tsunami on the Acehnese population; setting strategic directions for Save the Children’s livelihoods response to the 2004 tsunami in Aceh, Indonesia
- Resistance to Change: Review of attitudes among World Vision’s Lesotho staff to the adoption of market-based approaches to emergency food relief
- Review of HR structures: Consultancy undertaken through Kitch Consulting for Caribbean Disaster Emergency Management Agency: development of a model structure for National Disaster Management Organizations in the Caribbean
- Stakeholder Analysis: Study for Oxfam GB into external trends (opportunities and constraints) influencing use of cash and voucher transfers in humanitarian assistance
- Organizational Culture: team-building work with an international NGO which resulted in commitment among all team members to the team’s mandate, and establishment of agreed behaviours for high performance.
Please get in touch for a preliminary discussion about your needs.